D&D Miniatures Database: User Comments

Showing all miniature comments with the newest comments first.

D'oh

Can you tell I don't use dragons much?

Dec 04 2008 @ 02:31 by brian about Dracolich

At least it was at some point

Nose horn says it all, this dracolich has all the characteristics of a blue dragon. I agree however that a dracolich ascends somewhat above it's chromatic brethren. :)

Dec 04 2008 @ 01:59 by Twilightraven about Dracolich

Scenery Tag

Good idea with the scenery tag. I was also thinking of tagging some creatures with "statue" if they could be used as such, like gargoyles and certain golems.

Dec 04 2008 @ 01:14 by brian about Animated Statue

Not Blue?

I believe a Dracolich is devoid of color. I know this one has blue on its wings, but I don't think it's a blue dragon (at least not anymore)

Dec 03 2008 @ 22:43 by brian about Dracolich

Mancatcher

I had to do a double take when I saw "mancatcher" in the tag list. I was half expecting to click through to a list of Succubi!

Dec 03 2008 @ 21:12 by brian about Mercykiller

Harbinger's best sculpt, and perhaps the greatest sculpt of the whole line! God this mini made me love lizardfolk, right now I'm working an entire nation of them into my campaign. ;)

Dec 03 2008 @ 02:01 by Twilightraven about Lizardfolk

Dragonlance?

What Dragonlance novel/book is she from?

Dec 02 2008 @ 17:08 by brian about Mina, Dark Cleric

Worst. Miniature. Ever.

You have to wonder how a mini like this gets past quality control. It's a dwarf that's bigger than any human figure ever made.

Nov 26 2008 @ 15:09 by brian about Guard of Mithral Hall

Awesome Earth Creature

Makes me want to play my Bonded Summoner again just to use this guy as my huge companion elemental. I need to start bugging my DM friend about bringing that campaign back!

Nov 25 2008 @ 20:33 by brian about Earth Titan

RPG Usage?

Has anybody ever actually used this in a game? How did it go?

Nov 25 2008 @ 02:53 by brian about Colossal Red Dragon